Tree "Reduction Via Thinning" is a truly sympathetic and holistic pruning specification that is based on some unique and unusual research completed by David Lloyd-Jones over his 28 year career as a practicing arboriculturist.
If you think you would benefit from learning more about :-
- How the human eye "saccades" and its importance in how we perceive aesthetics and then how this has implications in how we apply arboriculture
- Morphological pathology without dissection as a diagnostic tool
- Resonance frequencies in organic structures
- The lessons available from Resonance Frequencies in Organic Structures
- And the physiological benefits of applying the information on resonance frequencies to dose where tree pruning is concerned
- Then you should obtain a copy of "Tree Morphogenesis book 1, Reduction Via Thinning" and read it!
- The term "Reduction Via Thinning" and "RVT" as well as the full or abbreviated specifications to which those terms relate, are covered by copyright law.
Copyright © David Lloyd-Jones 1988-2007.
The Wait Is Over
A NEW BOOK OUTLINING THE THEORY BEHIND "REDUCTION VIA THINNING" IS NOW AVAILABLE FROM AMAZON.
For the Kindle version,